FAQ frequently asked questions
- Leave time of several hours open if possible after session or class for rest, integration, recovery and sleep.
- Please come to sessions clear and conscious, ready for deep change.
- No drugs or alcohol at least 24 hours before a session.
- Honor the process.
- Some moves in Janzu will feel like massage, yet their purpose is to open participant(s) to a deep state of release.
- Comfort in the water is helpful, though we have done Janzu sessions with even those who don't know how to swim or are unable.
- Every session is different, based on the energy and needs of the individual(s) involved.